- NO MOUNTING SCREWS to scratch up and damage your lens.
- Perfectly centered and aligned fit every time. Tight-fitting tolerance means no more skewed images or sagging lens.
- Seamless fit completely PREVENTS LIGHT LEAKING in between your anamorphic and taking lens.
- Slim profile to allow for easy storage of anamorphic lens with clamp on. No awkward screws sticking out.
- Pressure fitted mold with threaded metal frame
- Made in the USA
WHICH LENSES WILL WORK?
We have made clamps for the following list of lenses. The clamp is not limited to this list, as we can customize for almost any size anamorphic lens.
- Isco Anamorphic Lenses
- Schneider Anamorphic Lenses
- Sankor 16C, Sankor 16D, Sankor 16F
- Kowa Anamorphic Lenses (Kowa Prominar, Kowa for B&H, 16H, Vidoscope etc)
- Iscorama Pre36
- Moller Anamorphot 46
- Singer 16D
- Rathenower Rectimascop
- Eiki 16C, Eiki 16F
- Hypergonar STOP, Hypergonar 16
- Kalart Victorscope
This will work for any anamorphic lens with a round rear diameter up to approximately 77mm. Larger sizes are available upon request. Just list your anamorphic lens and desired accent color (red, black, or purple) on checkout. Since there are countless varieties of anamorphic lenses available, it would help us to know the exact diameter of the back of your anamorphic lens.
The clamp is available in 52, 58, and 72mm sizes. Available with red, black, white, or purple accent insert.
IMPORTANT NOTE: WHEN ORDERING, PLEASE NOTE WHICH ANAMORPHIC LENS YOU NEED THIS CLAMP FOR. THIS IS A CUSTOM CLAMP AND IS MADE TO ORDER. WE CANNOT SHIP WITHOUT THIS INFORMATION.
We ship USPS Priority mail same business day, before 2PM CST. Only the anamorphic lens clamp is included in this listing, and no other gear that may appear in the listing pictures such as camera, anamorphic lens, taking lens, etc are included. Please be sure to do your research on adapting anamorphic lenses for DSLR before purchasing. Our blog features many tips and tutorials for anamorphic shooting.